- Pleased with jobs number, it’s consistent with the outlook
- Hoping for minimal pain for the economy
- Fed has time to watch and be patient with data
- Credit is definitely tight and more will happen on that front
- I do think we can get to 2% inflation without seeing a recession
The Fed blackout ended today and the usual suspects haven’t made us wait for long. Bostic and Kashkari are in a tight race to become the new Bullard.
This article was written by Adam Button at www.forexlive.com.
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?