- German economy to grow modestly in Q2
- Easing supply bottlenecks, fall in energy prices to support industry recovery
- This should also support exports, especially since global economy has regained some momentum
- Private consumption still likely to stagnate
- Price growth to fall only very gradually in the months ahead
Well, from the PMI data we can identify the contrast between the manufacturing and services sectors in Germany. The former is suffering but is marginally offset by a rather robust performance in the latter. At best, there might be modest growth but at the balance, we might just see another flat performance in Q2 for Germany.
This article was written by Justin Low at www.forexlive.com.
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?