The only standout is that the Japanese government raised the view on exports for the first time in three months, noting that it is „showing movements of picking up recently“. Besides that, here is the rest of the overall assessments:
- Private consumption is picking up
- Business investment is picking up
- Industrial production shows signs of picking up
- Corporate profits are improving moderately as a whole
- The employment situation shows movements of improvement
- Consumer prices are rising
This article was written by Justin Low at www.forexlive.com.
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?