- European equities/US futures in the red with sentiment sour ahead of a busy day of Fed speak
- Fixed benchmarks are back in bull-flattening mode, lifting from yesterday’s lows pre-supply
- DXY firmly above 105.50, whilst Antipodeans sink on weaker sentiment and post-RBA hike
- As expected, the RBA announced a 25bps hike, ensuing initial upside in the AUD before slipping on weaker forward guidance
- Crude benchmarks pare back yesterday’s gains, with base metals also in the red owing to the firmer Dollar and general market sentiment
- Looking ahead, highlights include US International Trade, IBD/TIPP, Manheim Index, NY Fed Q3 Household Debt & Credit Report, Speeches from Fed’s Goolsbee, Schmid, Williams, Logan, Barr, Waller, UK King’s Speech and Earnings from CNH Industrial, Uber, eBay & Occidental Petroleum Corp
This article was written by Ryan Paisey at www.forexlive.com.
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?