Good morning USA traders, hope your day is off to a great start! Here are the top 5 things you need to know for today’s market.
Click below to read the full report and listen to the guys doing the podcast.
5 Things You Need to Know
- European bourses are firmer across the board, Euro Stoxx 50 +1.5%, in a continuation of the constructive APAC handover though action remains choppy.
- Bourses, and US futures, were bolstered amid reports that China is considering USD 220bln of stimulus with unprecedented bond sales, via BBG.
- DXY takes a reprieve and resided sub-107.00 with antipodeans leading on sentiment and GBP bid amid the looming resignation of PM Johnson
- Reports on this dented Gilts, though the complex more broadly was briefly hit on the China stimulus headline
- Senior US State Department Official says no announcement on China tariffs is expected from Secretary of State Blinken at his meeting with China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi
This article was written by Ryan Paisey at www.forexlive.com.
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?