- Downside risks to the US‘ fiscal strengths have increased and may no longer be fully offset by the sovereign unique credit strengths
- Expects that the US‘ fiscal deficits will remain very larger, significantly weakening debt affordability
- Sees US debt affordability to decline further, steadily and significantly, to very weak levels vs other highly-rated sovereigns
- Political polarization in Congres raises risk successive govt not able to reach consensus on plan to slow decline in debt affordability
- US can carry a higher debt burden than other countries
The current US funding package goes until November 17 (next Friday) and I strongly suspect that will underscore some of the concerns from Moody’s.
This article was written by Adam Button at www.forexlive.com.
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?